My Photography Showcase
My photography work covers a range of different themes and subject matter, and my style across all of my work can be broadly described as photojournalistic – capturing people and scenes in the moment and as the action is unfolding. My work can be viewed below.
I shoot using the Sony A99 II.
I cover many different events and actions in and around Melbourne, Geelong and regional Victoria. Whether it’s related to workers rights, the environment and climate change, refugees, First Australians’ justice, or anything in between. View more.
Get In Touch
“We have hired Matt as an on set and stills photographer on many of our film sets. He is a delight and his work is of an exceptional quality.”
– Dia Taylor, Managing Director of Taymaynari Productions.
“Matt produced a series of short video clips for social media during my council election campaign. He produced a professional product with minimal direction, and a quick turnaround time. He was also really easy to work with, very responsive to queries and minor change requests. I’m really happy to recommend Matt’s work.”
– Melissa Cadwell, 2020 City of Greater Geelong Council Candidate.
Groups and organisations I’ve worked with (and who’ve used my work):
- Australian Services Union (ASU)
- Australian Unemployed Workers’ Union (AUWU)
- Blockade IMARC
- Campaign Against Racism and Fascism (CARF)
- Combined Refugee Action Group (CRAG)
- Extinction Rebellion (and various local and affinity groups)
- Fight Together For Justice
- Geelong Trades Hall
- National Tertiary Education Union (NTEU)
- Otways Climate Emergency Action Network (OCEAN)
- Refugee Action Collective Melbourne (RAC)
- School Strike For Climate (SS4C)
- Tamil Refugee Council
Refugee advocates have today confirmed that the last of the refugees who were being detained in the Park Hotel, Carlton, have been granted visas and released into the community. Photo round up from the last two years of protest and activism.
A round up of the first week of Extinction Rebellion’s ‘Just Stop It’ campaign aimed at targeting fuel infrastructure.
School students take to the streets of Melbourne to demand climate justice.